KernelCare will update your servers automatically without having to reboot.
KernelCare technology can generate binary patches for some very complex kernel changes, including changes in kernel modules and kernel data structures. It can patch any kernel level vulnerability, so server operators no longer have to think about kernel updates. Patches are applied automatically as soon as they are available (checks every 4 hours) without the need to reboot.
- Quick to Set Up
- Patches Roll Out Promptly
- No Performance Impact
- Avoid Downtime
Visit the KernelCare website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the features of KernelCare. To find out more information about KernelCare features, click here.
- Quick Setup - Installation is very simple, takes minutes to complete and doesn't require restarting.
- Supports Popular OSs - KernelCare currently supports CentOS and RHEL 5, 6 and 7, CloudLinux 5 and 6, OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, PCS and Debian.
- Patches Roll Out Promptly - The KernelCare monitors security lists and will prepare a patch as soon as they are aware of a vulnerability.
- No Performance Impact - KernelCare loads patches using a special kernel module which takes nanoseconds to run.
- Able to Roll Back Changes - You can roll back applied changes by running a special command.
Pricing / Order
|Latest Version of KernelCare
|Updates from KernelCare
|Change IP at Client Area
|Access to Partner Discounts
We are a certified KernelCare reseller. Having purchased a large quantity of licenses, it has given us the opportunity to offer you discounted KernelCare licenses, with even greater discounts available on bundling with cPanel/WHM licenses.