CloudLinux offers improved stability and better control of your servers.
CloudLinux helps shared web hosts provide a more stable hosting environment by protecting against the 'bad neighbour effect', where sudden resources spikes cause downtime. The result of using the CloudLinux OS is happier customers, fewer support requests and greater server density leading to overall lower operating costs.
- Superior Server Stability
- Better Server Efficiency
- Get Started Quickly
- Easy Deployment
Visit the CloudLinux website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the features of CloudLinux. To find out more information about CloudLinux OS, click here.
- Tenant Isolation - All tenants on a server are isolated from each other so if one goes down the rest are safe and stable.
- Resource Limits - Kernel level technology allows you to set limits per tenant, ensuring no tenant can use more resources than they are given.
- Easily Convert from CentOS or RHEL - Converting from CentOS or RHEL takes 5-10 minutes.
- Fast Security Patch Releases - Fast releases keep you and your customers safe.
- Application Resource Limits - Set individual limits for your blog, applications, and your website so that asudden spike to one will not take down the rest of your properties.
Below are our three most asked pre-sales questions relating to CloudLinux.
Do you have a different question? Read our full knowledgebase or open a support ticket with us.
Pricing / Order
||Monthly (Shared) License
|Latest Version of CloudLinux
|Updates from CloudLinux
|Change IP at Client Area
|Access to Partner Discounts
We are a certified CloudLinux reseller. Having purchased a large quantity of licenses, it has given us the opportunity to offer you discounted CloudLinux licenses, with even greater discounts available on bundling with cPanel licenses.