Virtualizor lets you manage many types of VPS in a breeze.
Virualizor, created by the same team behind Softaculous, is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
- Multiple Virtualizations Supported
- Ready Made OS Templates
- Resource Monitoring
- Easy Backups and Restoring
- Easy Networking and Clustering
Visit the Virtualizor website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the key features of Virtualzor. To view the complete feature list, click here.
- Priced per server - The pricing is based per host server, meaning you pay a flat fee no matter how many VPSs you put on it.
- Virtualization Options - Virtualizor supports supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization.
- Ready Made OS Templates - Virtualizor offers more than 100 OS templates that include four different Linux server configurations. Just a few clicks and the desired OS template is downloaded and automatically installed on your VPS.
- Networking - Manage IP Pools and put networking restrictions in place. Virtualizor also supports IPv6.
- Clustering - Easily create clusters and monitor the resources that are used by the master or slave servers in real time.
- Backup and Restoring - Easily backup whole VPSs and restore them to a fully functional state.
Pricing / Order
Unlimited Hosted Virtual Servers
+ $8.50/month per server
(Order a new license for each server)
|Unlimited Hosted Virtual Servers
|Latest Version of Virtualizor
|Support from Virtualizor
|Upgrades from Virtualizor
|Access to Partner Discounts
We are a certified Softaculous (Virtualizor's parent company) reseller. Having purchased a large quantity of licenses, it has given us the opportunity to offer you Virtualizor at a greatly discounted rate. The licenses we offer are no different to the licenses you'd get if you were to buy direct. The support is fully provided by Virtualizor, the main difference that you will find is that our price is lower.